Monday, February 20, 2012

Hallway Mirror Dry Erase Board

I have seen loads of cute dry-erase boards on Pinterest, made with frames and scrapbooking paper. They are oh-so-adorable and designed to match your chosen colour scheme, but I thought I'd show you my much cheaper and less time-consuming version. You probably already have everything you need already in the house. And this version takes about 1 minute. No joke.

Here's what you need to do:

Step 1: Find a dry erase marker.
Step 2: Write on your hallway mirror.


We don't have much space around here (have I mentioned our apartment is only 660 square feet?) so wall space is a luxury. I simply don't have enough wall space to hang another framed glass surface. So we use our entrance hallway mirror instead.


It is one of the last things we see as we leave our apartment, so it's great for shopping lists and errands (return library books!!!).

Here is the hallway and you can see the mirror on the right:


I'd love to hear your tips and secrets for having an organized home with little (or no) budget.

On a completely different note, I have been stalking LOADS of other blogs lately and am discovering 'Linky Parties' whereby everyone just shows off everyone else's blog posts using an external host. Neat idea. I have seen a bazillion different crafts (and I thought Pinterest was time consuming!) and I love sharing ideas. What an amazing and productive blogging community we have out there.

In celebration of the parties I have been linking up at, I have added another tab up the top to feature all of their buttons. Take a peek!!!




 Have fun!


1 comment:

  1. Enormous blog you individuals have made there, I entirely appreciate the work.ReMARKable whiteboard wall

    ReplyDelete